Data Protection and Confidentiality
Data Protection & GDPR Company Statement
- What does GDPR stand for:
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR for short) is built around two key principles.
Giving citizens and residents more control of their personal data
Simplifying regulations for international businesses with a unifying regulation that stands across the European Union (EU)
It’s important to bear in mind that the GDPR will apply to any business that processes the personal data of EU citizens which means that it could also apply to companies based outside of the EU.
Tenancy Cleaning London is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
All information and data stored, is done so securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Information we may collection from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Name, contact number, email address, property/ home address; any information about your property, photos or floor plans of the flat/ house; job requirements; address of an estate agent if necessary keys to be collected or any other information you would share with us voluntarily.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- We may also ask you for more information when you report an issue in regards to the cleaning service;
- contact us with feedback via our website
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- communicate with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat option on websites (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence);
With regard to each of your visits to our site o, we may automatically collect the following information:
- when you view our site using a mobile device, in addition to the other information we may collect from your actions, we may collect your device identifier and geolocation information, as well as other non-personal information, such as your device type and carrier, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile browser you use.
- information about your computer, including where available the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregated information to our advertisers. This information is not identified as individual; it is statistical data about the browsing actions and patterns of our users.
- details about how you use our apps and information about your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, page interaction information, page response times, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (e.g., business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers, advertising networks, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and may obtain information about you from them.
- Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you information and confirmation for a cleaning service arranged;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you a service which may be of interest to you;his information may include (i) your name, address and contact details; (ii) the details about your property and the services you need, as well as any relevant photographs you may have provided; (iii) the non-obligatory quote you have received; and (iv) your payment type and details.
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
- Analyze the use of the Site and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our users;
- This policy does not apply to third parties, including other companies you might interact with on or through our services.
- We store your personal data: .
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We have put in place company procedures to ensure that your information is held securely and safeguarded at all times.
– Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group/ company;
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If any company within our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case it may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such company or business or assets;
- If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts that you owe. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.
- If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
- External links
- The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
- Please note that we don’t store or collect any debit or credit card information.
- Your Right to access and correction:
- You always retain the right to access the data that Tenancy Cleaning London has about you. You have the right to have it corrected or to have incorrect data removed. You can only obtain access to this information by requesting it from us in writing.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes (email);
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- 63 Loveridge road , NW6 2DR ,London